Tuesday, March 26, 2013

No Beans?!

I got an anonymous comment from someone with a recipe for Sausage and White Beans.  But...when I went to the store I forgot to get beans!!! My penguins tend to jump off my iceberg brain a lot more now since I have had kids.  So with the ingredients I did have on hand, I made a couple of different recipes!

Last night I made a meal with chicken breasts (that I had on hand), cream of mushroom soup, about a cup of almond milk, and a bag of frozen cauliflower.  I cooked it on high for about three and a half hours or until the chicken was cooked through, then served it as a white sauce over spaghetti noodles.  It was good.
 
Molly went back to a trusted recipe, Sausage and Bean Stew.  It can be found at Loving My Nest.

 
She had this to say about it, “Yesterday we did sausage and bean supper again. John loves it.”

Tomorrow I will show you the second recipe that I got out of my supplies from the Sausage and White Beans (without the beans) meal.  

If you have any thoughts, please share a comment below, or send me an email.  What crock pot meals have you had lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message!