Monday, March 11, 2013

Chicken For All My Friends


Tonight I had more leftovers.  Seriously, these recipes go a long way when only two adults are eating them.  We had BBQ Chicken, which doesn’t taste very BBQy to me.  It’s still delicious however.



Molly and her husband John also did some re-dos.  John had some leftover Chicken and Potato Stew for lunch today.  Here’s what Molly said, “We went to my parents for our usual Sunday dinner, so I didn't make a meal today.  With only us two eating, some of these meals are taking a couple days to get through.  Gonna make Chicken Taco Soup for the Monday night meal.”

 Michelle also made Chicken Taco Soup for her Monday night meal. 


This is what she had to say about it, “We couldn't handle any more stew-like dishes, so despite having mounds of leftovers I made the chicken taco soup with some roasted corn tortilla chips.  Yes, those are my Chi Chis.  I brushed them with olive oil and salt and browned them in the oven.  Once Jamison gets home we will add sour cream and cheddar cheese to the top.  It is a little spicy, but that's how I like it! YUM!”

Chicken Taco Soup just so happens to be defrosting in my fridge as we speak!

If you are interested in sharing a slow-cooker recipe with us this month, or would like to join in on the cupcake challenge next month, send me an email!

Cooking instructions and shopping lists for these recipes can be found at Loving My Nest.

What’s for dinner tonight?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message!